In my experience, I have always been influenced and inspired by other people starting their journeys of recovery. Departing from my illnesses made me afraid, I felt as if they were apart of me and without them I had nothing. This isn't true at all. But it wont stop your mind from telling you that.
Throughout my childhood and teenage hood I have suffered from few mental health issues. These have held me back from living the life in which I wish I was living. Recovery is the difference between living and just surviving.
I'm begging you, I swear to god I am literally screaming at you all to choose recovery. Together we need to take a stand to mental illness and kick the demons ass's! We are so much stronger than these voices and pain we feel. I have hope and I will spread it around to all of you if you need it. If you are out of faith, take mine, let me guide you. I'm not promising it is going to be easy, its going to be awfully hard and a challenge. But its a challenge in which we need to fight. Together we can do it. We can support and guide each other back onto the path, and into the right directions. Happiness is something we need, mental health is something we think we want.
This is one of the hardest choices you will ever make.
Departing from your mental health issues can be daunting. It is something which doesn't happen in a day, but over time, weeks, months, years and with small footsteps. Recovery is not a race but is only to be walked at your own pace.
The thing is, you live your life around the demons inside your mind. You start to believe the words and phrases they put upon your shoulders and you sit in your own misery. Somehow you have to kick through that feeling and push through the life that is waiting for you at the end of the tunnel.
The thing is, you live your life around the demons inside your mind. You start to believe the words and phrases they put upon your shoulders and you sit in your own misery. Somehow you have to kick through that feeling and push through the life that is waiting for you at the end of the tunnel.
Together we can do anything. There are so many people out there with support, love and guidance.
Lets keep each other motivated and updated through the hashtag #SilentRecovery and of course you can tweet me / dm me on @silentflutter
https://twitter.com/SilentFlutter
https://twitter.com/UnbreakableIzMe
Stay Strong Beautiful
Recovery is worth it, I promise.
BlurOfBeauty.
No comments:
Post a Comment